RTP in slot machines

Andrew Freeman
RTP in slots.

Return to Player (RTP) measures how much money that is wagered on a slot machine is paid back to the player over time. It is expressed as a percentage, so an RTP of 97% means that for every $100 you wager, you can expect to receive $97 back in winnings. The other 3% goes to the house edge.

If you’re looking for casino slots with the highest return to player (RTP), you’ve come to the right place. This review only offers the best of the best regarding online slots. With payout percentages as high as 96%, our slot machines offer some of the highest returns in the industry. So if you’re looking for a chance to win big, give our slots a try. You won’t be disappointed!

Several factors can affect a slot machine’s RTP, including the type of machine, the denomination played, and the casino itself. In general, however, slot machines with higher RTPs tend to be more generous with their payouts than those with lower RTPs.

If you’re looking for a casino with profitable casino slots, do your research and find one that offers a high percentage. While there’s no guarantee that you’ll win big, the higher the RTP, the better your chances of coming out ahead in the long run.

Slot machines with High RTP

Slot machines are a casino staple, and their popularity is only increasing thanks to the advent of online casinos. Slots are easy to play and offer the potential for big wins, making them a favorite choice for many casino players.

It’s important to remember that RTP is a long-term average, so you may not see the same results in the short term. However, over time, your results should start to reflect the percentage.

Plenty of games with high RTP rates can offer you a great chance of winning. Here are just a few of our favorites:

  • Blood Suckers – 98%
  • Jackpot 6000 – 98.8%
  • Mega Joker – 99%
  • Ugga Bugga – 99.07%
  • Magic Portals – 96.6%

Games with high RTP are often considered to be some of the most generous and rewarding in the online casino industry, making them a popular choice for many players. While there is no guarantee of winning when playing online slots, the higher RTPs of these games can give you a better chance of coming out ahead in the long run.

Slot machines with medium RTP

Let’s look to slot machines with a medium level of return to the player and choose the perfect game for your needs.

One option is RTG’s Real Series slots, which offer an RTP of 96%. These are popular games that come with a variety of bonus features and themes to choose from. If you’re looking for something a little different, you might want to try Playtech’s Marvel slots, which have an average 95%. These games are based on popular Marvel comics and movies and offer some great bonus features.

Another option is Betsoft’s Slots 3D series, which has an RTP of 96.5%. These are some of the most popular slots around and offer a great mix of graphics, bonus features, and themes.

Finally, if you’re looking for something unique, you might want to check out IGT’s MultiWay Xtra slots. These games have an RTP of 97% and offer a unique format that allows you to win on multiple paylines with each spin.

RTP in Play'nGo slot machines.

Slot machines with low RTP

Slot machines with low values are not the best choice for casino players. These games have a higher house edge, which means you’re more likely to lose money in the long run. Instead, look for games with high RTP values, which will give you a better chance of winning.

  • 918Kiss
  • Mega Moolah
  • Arabian Nights
  • Fruit Fiesta
  • King Cashalot

Top 10 slots with the best RTP

It’s no secret that slot machines are some of the most popular casino games. They’re easy to play and fun and offer the chance to win big jackpots. But did you know that not all slots are created equal? Some offer better odds than others, and some have higher return-to-player percentages.

If you’re looking for the best chances to win at a casino, you’ll want to seek out slots with high RTP percentages. Here are 10 best slots with high RTPs that you can play at casinos.

  1. Blood Suckers – 98%
  2. Jack Hammer – 97.50%
  3. Twin Spin – 97.50%
  4. Gonzo’s Quest – 97%
  5. 1429 Uncharted Seas – 97%
  6. A Night in Paris – 96.80%
  7. Aliens – 96.70%
  8. Kings of Chicago – 96.70%
  9. Mega Joker – 99%
  10. Couch Potato – 95%.

Slots with the highest RTP

Slot machineProviderRTP
Goblin’s CavePlaytech99,3%
Ocean PrincessPlaytech99,1%
Ugga BuggaPlaytech 99,07%
Mega JokerNetEnt99%
Ooh Aah DraculaBarcrest99%
Nemo’s VoyagePlaytech99%
Jackpot 6000NetEnt98,86%
1429 Uncharted SeasThunderkick98,6%
The CatfatherPragmatic Play98,1%
Blood SuckersNetEnt98%
Rainbow Riches Pick N MixBarcrest98%

Myths about RTP in slots

There are a lot of myths and misconceptions about the payout of slots. Here are some of the most common ones.

1. The higher the RTP, the better the chances of winning.

This is not necessarily true. It is a theoretical percentage that is calculated over millions of spins. It doesn’t take into account your luck or skill level.

2. You can always tell how much you’ll win or lose based on the RTP

Again, this is not true. The amount of wagered money is just a guide, and it’s impossible to predict your exact winnings or losses.

3. Slots with high jackpots have lower RTPs

This is also false. The RTP is not affected by the size of the jackpot.

4. Casinos always rig slots with low RTPs

This myth has been spread by people who have lost money on slots with low RTPs. There’s no evidence to support this claim, and it’s simply not true.

5. The RTP doesn’t matter, and it’s all about luck

While luck plays a role in slot games, the numbers are still an important factor. A higher number means better odds of winning, so it’s worth considering.

Frequency and RTP in online slot machines

Frequency is how often a slot machine pays out. The higher the frequency, the more often you can expect to win. Return to player is the percentage of your bet you can expect to get back in winnings. So, if you’re playing a slot with an RTP of 96%, then for every $100 you bet, you can expect to get $96 back in winnings. Slot machines with higher RTP are usually more volatile, which means they have bigger payouts, but they don’t pay out as often. It’s up to you to decide which type of slot machine you want to play.

If you’re looking for a slot machine with high payouts, then you should check out our list of the best RTP slot machines. We’ve got a wide range of slots, from classic fruit machines to the latest video slots, so there’s sure to be something that appeals to you. With a rate of up to 98%, you can be sure that you’re getting a good return on your investment.


  • Which slot machines have the highest RTP?

    There are a few things that you can look for that may give you an indication. One thing to look at is the pay table. The paytable will show you how much each symbol is worth and how many of them need to be matched for you to win. Another thing to consider is the maximum coins that can be wagered on each spin. The higher the maximum coins, the higher the RTP will be. Finally, you can also check online reviews of slot machines to see what others have to say about their experience with them.

  • Where to find RTP on slot machines?

    You can find this value on the machine’s screen or in the help menu. You can also check online reviews or ask customer service for more information if you can’t find it there.

  • What does RTP stand for in slot machines?

    This is the percentage of wagers a slot machine pays back to players over time. For example, if a game has an RTP of 96%, it will pay out 96% of all the money that is wagered on it. The other 4% goes to the casino.


Casino slot machines are a great way to earn some extra income. But it’s important to research the return to player rate before playing, as it can vary from machine to machine. If you’re looking for a high RTP rate, check out our guide to the best ones available. You could earn some serious cash by playing in these slot machines!

Author Andrew Freeman

Gambling is my passion that has become my work. My favorite software provider is BTG, but I also like Betsoft slot machines. I hope my expertise will help you to know more about casino games.